"Both of our children went to Holland Park Pre-Prep and Day Nursery from when they were babies until they started primary school (recently ranked # 5 in the UK). HPPS gave them a tremendous start to life and they have grown to be confident, conscientious children who love learning. The quality of teaching was excellent and they entered their new school with excellent foundations in maths and English, giving them a great head start." New parental quote, December 2017.
- Call 020 7602 9066 to arrange tour1 or email email@example.com or fill out our Enquiry Form
- Come for a tour. Complete the School Term Time Application Form and pay registration fee £1252
- If a place is available an offer of a place will be emailed to you.
- To confirm the place you need to pay the £2000 deposit3 by the date stated in the email.
- Once the deposit is received the place will be confirmed (settling and start dates, and hours of attendance).
- Complete a Parents' Questionnaire, Form of Undertaking, and provide required details, e.g. a copy of child’s birth certificate/passport.
- Invoice for fees sent, child settles for 1 week and starts.
1. You can complete the registration form and pay the registration fee before coming for a tour.
2. You can pay by bank transfer, debit card/cheque/cash or by credit card (2% fee EU cards, 3% non EU).
3. The deposit is refundable providing 1 clear term’s notice in writing is given. Fees are payable during the notice period. It is not refundable if the place is not subsequently taken up.