We are currently recruiting for Early Years Practitioners with our Under 1s and 3 year olds.
We are currently looking to recruit enthusiastic and experienced Early Years Practitioners or Early Years Teachers to work with our 3 year old and Under 1s.
A minimum of Early Years Educator, Degree in Early Years or similar, NVQ Level 3 or Montessori is essential.
Duties involve: working with key children, planning activities in line with EYFS, implementing creative methods of teaching, completing reports and observations, ensuring Health and Safety standards are met, following policies and procedures. You will also interact with parents and update them on their child's progress. Candidates must be highly motivated and enthusiastic.
In addition to the benefits you would expect from a highly committed business, that puts
employees at its core, you will be entitled to:
- Allocated non-contact time to complete paperwork, and flexible working hours
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Additional holiday over the Christmas period
- Annual pay increments and performance-based pay rises
- You will have your own allocated complimentary iPad
- Training, Learning and Development opportunities & Personal education reimbursement
- Free meals
- Work from home opportunities
- Company events & social hours
HPPN is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
HPPN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Various additional COVID-19 precautions are in place, including outside dropping off and collection of children.
If you are interested in us contacting you in future with any positions please send your CV and covering email to: email@example.com